Saturday, May 28, 2011

Blue Skies

This week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut is to use blue and at least one cloud. This worked out perfectly for a project that I had planned. A friend of mine is having twins, and we are having a shower for her tomorrow. The gift we got her had to be ordered online and won't arrive in time. I started to just wrap a picture of the gift, but I thought this "ticket" might be better.



Before they knew the gender of the babies, they referred to them as Sprig and Twig, so I thought it might be nice to incorporate that in some way.










On the back I am going to indicate the gift. I used stickers to indicate a special delivery was on the way.



The clouds were cut using Create a Critter and embossed with a QK folder. The ticket was cut from Locker Talk. The other cuts were also cut using QK dies. The text is from some stickers I had stored away.

3 comments:

  1. Awww...I LOVE Sprig and Twig's card!! And I know she will too! Precious indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the embossing on the clouds, Thanks for sharing it with us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea! She'll have such fun opening this. Super idea to use the nicknames, too!
    Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete