Saturday, May 28, 2011

All About School

Since I was in a crafting mood, I thought I would make a graduation card for a friend's daughter who will be graduating soon. She is such an awesome kid!

Locker Talk was used to make this card. I love the paper. It is from "The Hittin' the Books" stack and I use it for all my school related projects. The base paper actually resembles a bubble sheet. Stickles are used on the tassel and the cap has pop dots to make it stand out.

There are two challenges that this card can be used for this week. First, The Paper Variety is hosting a school related challenge. Second, the Cricut Cardz Challenge is all about graduation this week.

5 comments:

  1. What a terrific grad card! Love how you popped the cap up and added stickles to the tassle-both great finishing touches! Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card. I love how you added the Stickles to the tassle and slanted the paper you placed it on. Thanks for playing along at Cricut Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta' love that scantron paper in the background. I know some students that never want to see them again. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, great job on the faux stitching, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bold red mortarboard!!! Thanks for playing w/us at the Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete