Saturday, January 29, 2011

Magnets

Decided to branch out tonight and create something a little different, so I created title blocks for each of my furry babies. The monogram letters are from Gypsy Font while the rectangle is from George and Basic Shapes. The rectangle was made large enough for a 4 x 6 print even though I cut down one of the frames for my picture of Katie. The letters are cut from Recollections paper and glued onto the brown card stock. Everything was inked with VersaMagic Coffee Bean. I had some magnetic sheets and placed strips on the back of each picture so that I could have pictures of the furry babies on the fridge.


Sorry the pics are a little grainy. The iPod usually takes decent pictures, but I think the lighting just wasn't enough for better pictures.

Just purchased two new cartridges on ebay! Can't wait until Sweethearts and Pack Your Bags arrive....

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Sydney is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat. Sydney is my sweet baby girl and will be 12 on Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete