Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wishing for Spring

Woke up this morning to a little snow in the front yard. This was actually the most snow we have had all winter. The problem is that it is the second day of Spring. At this point, I am wishing for warmer weather to stick around. My desire for Spring really inspired me to make some cards for Easter.

I have stayed away from my Cricut these days. Not because I don't love my Cricut, but because I have oodles of stickers. I have been trying to break my habit of purchasing stuff if I don't have a plan for it. The easiest way to do this is to stay away from craft stores.



I created these simple cards by cutting 1x1 inch patterned paper and matting on 1.5x1.5 inch textured card stock. I spaced 6 evenly on the card background and used one of the larger squares to mount a sticker in the center.

This was a quick and easy way to create cards and use some of those stickers.

Here's wishing for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment