Saturday, August 27, 2011

Birthday Bash

This week I was tasked by my mother to create a couple of cards. One of these was a birthday card for my brother. Now it is important for me to mention that I had not yet made a card for him myself, so he is receiving a very simple card from me. Creating two masculine cards in one week was more of a challenge than I could handle on the first week of school.

Fortunately, this week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut (I was last week's random winner for a different birthday card--woohoo!) was Birthday Bash, so I was able to enter this one.


This card was made using the Pagoda cartridge and is perfect for my brother. My mom got to go see him for his birthday this weekend. I asked if he had liked the cake she had taken. She said yes, but that he really loved his card. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great masculine card- love the dragon! Thanks for sharing this week at FCCB! :)Amy A
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card. TFS with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete